Do you need help getting started or understanding which document is right for you?
Do you have questions about your role as a representative or monitor?
Nidus offers 20 minute appointments for personal help. Appointments can:
- answer your questions about personal planning
- help you determine which legal documents you need and where to get the forms
- provide tips for using a Representation Agreement at the bank, hospital or government agency
Appointments are information sessions and do not include making or registering documents. We do not give legal advice.
Click on your choice below and you will go to the calendar page where you can select your preferred date and time. You will receive confirmation by email. Please read directions on the calendar page for how to book using a mobile device instead of a computer.
10:30am-12:00pm (currently booking for Jan to April 2016)
In-person appointments alternate every other Tuesday. They are held in Vancouver near 12th Ave. and Granville St., address provided at confirmation. Payment details below.
1:00pm-2:30pm (currently booking for Jan to April 2016)
Phone appointments alternate every other Thursday. Payment must be received prior to the appointment; details below.
The fee is $25.00, sliding scale for low-income. Payment can be made by the following options:
- Cheque — made out to Nidus.
- PayPal — we will email you a link which will take you to a secure site where you can pay by debit or credit card.
- Cash — available for in-person appointments only.
*Nidus does not receive funding for this service, the fee helps cover the cost of providing these appointments.