Do you need help getting started or understanding which document is right for you?
Do you have questions about your role as a representative or monitor?
Nidus offers 20 minute appointments for personal help. Appointments can:
- answer your questions about personal planning
- help you determine which documents you need and where to get the legal forms
- provide tips for using a Representation Agreement at the bank, hospital or government agency
Appointments are information sessions. We do not give legal advice.
Click on the icon or heading below and you will go to the calendar page. At the calendar, click the ‘available’ tab to see dates and times free to book. You will receive confirmation by email. Please do NOT book more than one date. We will confirm in 1 to 2 business days.
10:30am-12:00pm (no appointments Sept. 2016. October dates posted soon.)
In-person appointments held every other Tuesday. They are held in Vancouver near 12th Ave. and Granville St., address provided at confirmation. Payment details below.
1:00pm-2:30pm (appointments in August & Sept. 1st. October dates posted soon.)
Phone appointments held every other Thursday. Payment must be received prior to the appointment; details below.
The fee is $25.00 or sliding scale for low-income (mention in comment section of booking form). Payment can be made by the following options:
- Cheque — made out to Nidus.
- PayPal — we will email you a link which will take you to a secure site where you can pay by debit or credit card.
- Cash — available for in-person appointments only.
*Nidus does not receive funding for this service, the fee helps cover some of the cost to provide these appointments.